- Frypan M.8 230mm. This frying pan is the smaller the version of the two pans in this range. It is ideal for one or two people breakfast meals or for quick frying of fish fingers or burgers. Or you could use this pan for omelettes or pancakes. This pan gives you the convenience of preparing single items in quick succession.
- Frypan M.8 260mm. This frying pan is bigger than the aforementioned and it can be used for frying various different types of foods. You can fry bacon and eggs, a number of burgers, chicken breasts or sausage. It is also suitable for making large omelettes and big pancakes.
- J7 Casserole 12lt. The 1 litre casserole pot with lid and two handles is suitable for cooking vegetables. You could cook sweet potatoes, boil carrots, broccoli or cauliflower, as well as other vegetables such as mixed veggies in this conveniently small sized pot. It can also be used for cooking rice.
- J7 Casserole 21lt. This medium sized pot with lid and two handles but don’t be fooled because it is actually fairly big in size. It can be used to boil rice for a small group of people or it can be used to make a curry or any pot based meal.
- J7 Casserole 50lt. This large pot which comes with a lid and has two handles is great for caterers who make food for large groups of people because it is quite a large sized pot. You can prepare a meal for up to 50 people in this big pot.
- Z2 Stewpan 175mm. The Stewpan is a small sized pot with its own lid and handles and can be used for many cooking applications from preparing meals such as stew to boiling vegetables. It could also be used to make custard or other desserts that are prepared on a stove.
- Aluminium Kettles. There is also a variety of aluminium kettles in the Hart Cookware range which is ideal for heating water on gas stoves.
Hart Cookware is a set of pots and pans that are made of aluminium which makes it lightweight to travel with and store away as well as wonderful to cook in. It is also an affordable range of cookware so it is quite possible to acquire the full set at a good price. Furthermore, its composition allows the pots and pans to heat up very quickly so it is easy to see why many caterers prefer this range. Here are the various pots and pans that form part of the Hart Cookware range.