Believe it or not, there are many people that are not sure how to use a washing machine. This includes the types of washing powder and fabric softener to use and how much of it to put into the washing machine. The best part about living in the modern era is that most washing machines include the instructions to make your life easier.
In this instance, we are going to use a front loader as an example.
- First thing’s first – the sorting of your laundry. White or very light clothes need to be washed separately from clothing such as jeans, scarves and velvet. The reason why this is done is because certain fabrics lose colour after washing it multiple times.
- Next, you need to add the washing powder into the correct compartment. The washing machine will usually indicate which compartment it is using a small image. No more than a scoop or a small cup would be needed depending on the capacity and model.
- Fabric softener is a definite must if you prefer your clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft. Some clothes also look better when the fabric softener has been added.
- Now we need to turn the washing machine on so that we can pick the correct option for the type of clothing that has been loaded into the washing machine.
- The option you choose prior to starting the cycle would depend on the clothing that is inside the machine. The “Delicates” option should be chosen for small and fragile items such as underwear, thin t-shirts, and lacy jerseys that could be worn over evening gowns. “Duvets” could be bedding such as duvets, comforters and quilted blankets. Items such as jeans may also have an option that you can select that won’t damage the fibre.
- Some washing machines have the intelligence to determine the amount of time it will take to run the chosen wash so that you can plan your daily chores around that. This allows you to manage your time better at home especially if you are a parent or working professional.
If you are a working parent or busy professional, then you don’t have the time to run around for washing powder and fabric softener every month. So save time, buy wholesale and get the washing powder and fabric softener in bulk. This could also end up being a cost saving and time saving exercise for your household.
J&E Cash ‘n Carry is one of South Africa’s biggest wholesalers in the following categories of products: Cosmetics, Groceries, Sweets, Personal Care, Household, Health, Beauty, Baby, Hardware, Electric & Stationery. We supply traders only, and offer the highest standards of service, the cheapest deals, and the best buying experience.
Visit our website and call us on 012 327 5000 or email email@example.com.