Pakmed is a self-medication brand that is available over the counter. They have a variety of products that can benefit your body inside and out. If you are wondering what the different Pakmed products are used for, here is a list that will help you:
- Alum Lump – often the herb is used to help the healing process if you have very bad cuts, abrasions and ulcers on your lips. Oral infections can also be treated with this product. The antiseptic product can prevent lice from nesting in your hair. The Alum Herb can be ingested if there are problems with the throat, stomach ulcers and headache problems. Alum is also great to decrease body odour and sweating (not to be consumed).
- Senna Leaves or Pods – Senna leaves or pods are primarily used as a laxative. Other benefits include anti-inflammatory agents (which help with proper digestion and avoid constipation) and anti-parasitical agents (parasites in your body which damage your organs and lower your iron levels giving you anaemia).
- Potassium Permanganate – is a great product to treat skin conditions such as eczema and acne. The astringent is helpful when cleansing wounds such as blisters and abscesses. Potassium Permanganate is also helpful if you have an allergic reaction to hair dye.
- Aloes/Aalwyn Lump – Aloe can be used as a laxative but also has many uses that don’t involve bowel movement. The plant is known to cure infections on the skin such as cuts and burns. Aloe is not to be mistaken with Aloe Vera which is a type of Aloe.
- Castor Oil – This oil can be used for the relief of constipation. Not only can it be ingested but it can be used to soothe muscle and joint pain because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Castor Oil can also be used to improve hair quality and hair growth. To achieve this, mix the oil with other oils such as coconut oil, apply the mixture to your scalp in circular motions to increase blood circulation, wrap your hair in a warm towel or shower cap and leave it in for two to eight hours. Be sure to wash out all the oil with your regular shampoo and conditioner routine.
Most treatments are expensive to get and most people are struggling to find the time and money to book an appointment with a doctor. Pakmed is a brilliant product that can be bought at a cash and carry wholesaler and it is easy to use at home. Always be sure of what your body needs before assuming the consumption of strong chemicals such as laxatives and antiseptics.
J&E Cash ‘n Carry is one of South Africa’s biggest wholesalers in the following categories of products: Cosmetics, Groceries, Sweets, Personal Care, Household, Health, Beauty, Baby, Hardware, Electric & Stationery. We supply traders only, and offer the highest standards of service, the cheapest deals, and the best buying experience.